Thursday, June 21, 2007

One Ball of Yarn!


One Ball of Yarn!
Originally uploaded by mikewade
Gosh, I'm so behind with updating that I'm not quite sure where to begin. I'll do a quickie bullet point list and then expound on them over the next few posts:

1. Test Kniting with Pagewood Farms yarn - Didn't believe it would happen with all the froggin' that was going on, but I perservered and I was pleased to turn in the fruits of my labor to Article Pract.

2. Liana Kabel necklace given to Holly for birthday - Holly (and Renecito) were THRILLED with the necklace. Liana was a bit chuffed as well.

3. Habu Scarf to Emily for Graduation - It was a delight to see co-worker, Karen's daughter shine at her graduation party. I think she looked quite fetching.

4. Test Knitting with Twisted Sisters yarn - This was such a quick knitand very fun to do. I'm sure I will do several proper Chevron scarves because the pattern is effin soooooo easy.

Now all I need to do is start massive amounts of baby booties, hats and toys for all the lovely ladies in my life who are preggers....

I promise real posts and updates very soon.

Until then,
knit on my brothas and sistas

8 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Your chevron is a beauty...and just yesterday we were all listening to 'Hedwig' and Peeper got to scream her fave lyric ever out at the top of her lungs:
"Where my penis used to be/where my vagina never was..."!!!!

Elemmaciltur said...

Nice to see you posting!

Anonymous said...

Phew, my itch has been scratched. Thank you, darlin.

I love looking at your knitted items. (Hmm, why does that sound almost naughty?) You are so much more prolific than I was in my busiest days, and you really do inspire me to finish my UFOs from a few years ago. Because of you, I am close to finishing some awesome Dale of Norway Olympic team mittens.

WonderMike said...

Heather, I *love* that song and that you and Peeper are rawkin' out!!! J'adore les meres cool.

Victor, there's lots more. Promise!

Kris, I wanna see your UFOS and especially those Dale of Norway mittens!!!!!

Sonya said...

I saw it with my own eyes and they were lovely.

WonderMike said...

*blushes*

Anonymous said...

I really love the colors in your "scarfette"!

WonderMike said...

Thanks, Alice!! It's Pagewood Farms in Wheatfields. It's very nice to knit with.