Thursday, November 8, 2007

Rockin Guy Blogger


RockinGuyBlogger
Originally uploaded by mikewade
Wow!!! My fabulous fiber friend, Victor, nominated me for the Rockin' Guy Blogger and I feel most honored. It's a very sweet gesture, considering how infrequent I update my site AND how awesome, Victor's site is.

But, I'll be gracious and accept and attempt to spread the love and show you to 5 other sites. Before I forget, please check out Victor and see what he's up to. He's a knitter, he's a spinner and he's a great podcaster.

So, my 5 nominations for Rockin Guy Bloggers (and not duping any that Victor listed, including his own wonderful blog) are:

1. Rene Garcia, Jr. of I Love This World fame (technically it's a group site, but Rene created it and does 90% of the posting with a helping heap of goodness from Jon, Robert, Dennis, JPK, Holly and myself)

2. Jared of BrooklynTweed fame. Jared is a superstar and has been published in Interweave Knits. Awesome.

3. Mel of Cabezalana fame. Mel is a doll and lives on a n alpaca farm. Color me jealous.

4. Michael of Tricky Tricot fame. Author of Knitting with Balls and co-creator of online knit-zine, Men Who Knit.

5. Franklin of the Panopticon fame. Funny, cute and the "creator" of Dolores the sassy sheep.

Please visit these lovely sites and have a great day!

5 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

Yay! I really hope that people will pick up on this award thing and spread it around, too.

The_Add_Knitter said...

Ummm, don't you mean RAWKING boy blogger?? You deserve the award, however you spell it!:)

Kenny said...

Congrats on being the rockin' boy blogger!!!!! And happy belated birthday. BTW, I will be in San Ramon now, for 3 whole weeks, str8 in a row! Jeez, that's almost crazy. But a whole lot of knitting time I guess. just FYI.

WonderMike said...

Thanks, Heather!!

Kenny, send me a Ravelry email and let's plan a time for YARN CRAWLING!!

Jesse said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way - and all the great comments on my flickr photos!